What's more to do?
Here's the list of things that need to be done to improve PyWebGal and help me
rule the world. If you think you can help me with any of it, please contact me and contribute.
Things marked as bold are the ones I really need someone's help. If you
can help me with it, God bless you and your family.
- Some cool design of PyWebGal website
- Use the python distutils package for distribution
- Prepare Windows version
- More plugins:
- autorotate based on EXIF data
- extract date and time the picture was shot and either render it on the
photo or return it as metadata
- More options to configure
- Switch on/off plugins from command line
- "Themes": more index and slide templates, css files and icons. Allow to
choose theme from the command line
- Subdirs represented not by icons, but by thumbnail
- Allow the description of Album (folder) and captions for the images
- Better plugin API (for extracting also some metadata with plugins)
- Is CGI version needed? :-)